Individuals often join because of the impact the Society has had on their spouse, close friends or co-workers.
They experience activities that would be impossible to find anywhere else.
- "I would never have thought I could act. I was given a part and I had a blast."
- "After participating in a show I feel like I've known these people my whole life. They seem like family."
- "It's so much fun to have such a full social life with people that have similar interests to mine."
- "I was nervous about being on stage but once I heard the clapping of the audience I was smitten."
- "Learning to work the lights was a challenge and I love the responsibility."
- "Music is a large part of my life and I had the opportunity to show my talents."